Two Versions of NeverSmoking!
- NeverSmoking Mild is focused on changing facial expressions to change and remove emotional information about nicotine in the brain.
- With mild contents, it is available without burden.
- NeverSmoking Powerful consisted of more powerful contents to remove emotional information of nicotine in the brain.
- It is effective, but it could be little uncomfortable to the beginner of NeverSmoking.
The world’s only anti-smoking therapy mobile application based on brain science!
- NeverSmoking is an anti-smoking therapeutic program that has been developed by the SR Mind Institute through 6 years of research on 1,000 clinical trials on cognitive method of stop smoking. (It is not a simple smoking management App.)
- NeverSmoking enables you to quit smoking permanently by removing the fundamental smoking neuron which is an emotional information attracting thoughts of cigarette.
- NeverSmoking enables a powerful quitting smoking effect through activation of the mirror neurons through the innate facial recognition system of the brain, emotional priming through facial feedback and thoracic respiration. It is a safe yet a powerful therapy to quit smoking.
- NeverSmoking removes the false reward system created by nicotine in the smoker’s brain and replaces it with a new synaptic connection.
- NeverSmoking enables the smoker to gain an accurate understanding of one’s addiction so that they can intelligently and systematically manage the smoking desires in order to make thoughts of tobacco to never recur and quit smoking permanently in a short period of time(usually within a month).
Just simply follow what you see and quit smoking for good!
- NeverSmoking app is composed of 200 expressions and 21 topics and it runs based on automatic analysis of the smoker’s dispositions, patterns and terms of smoking and their sensorial characteristics.
- It is designed so that the user can quit smoking by merely mimicking the contents on the screen.
- NeverSmoking app is based on years of data and expert know-hows on smoking cessation.
- With NeverSmoking, you will be able to quit smoking for good in the most healthy and fundamental way and you will never crave smoking.
* NeverSmoking may be ineffective to the following people.
- Those who have no intention of quitting smoking.
- Those who have prosopagnosia.
- Those who are psychologically instable (ex. Suicidal etc.)
- Those who are doubtful, those who have psychological disorder or have difficulty concentrating on the screen etc.
You will be surprised how easy quitting smoking can be.
Use it when the urge to smoking emerge
- The urge of smoke signals that the smoking-neurons have activated in the brain.
- The best time to remove the smoking-neurons is when the synaptic connection of these smoking-neurons starts firing and the blood flow in the brain increase.
- Until now, you perhaps didn’t have a choice but to tolerate when smoking urges appear. But now this powerful tool called NeverSmoking will help you to ultimately eradicate this smoking-neurons in your brain.
- From now on, just start NeverSmoking whenever you feel like smoking, press the button and follow the steps provided.
How much do you crave cigarette?
- Choose your subjective level of smoking urge between the scales 1 to 10.
- 1~2 : Almost none
- 3~4 : Low
- 5~6 : Tolerable
- 7~8 : Somewhat hard to tolerate
- 9~10 : Impossible to tolerate
Step 1 : Activation of mirror neurons (Make a disgusted face)
- Smoking-neurons have activated and makes you crave cigarette. Now is the preparation stage to remove the smoking-neurons.
Step 2 : Removal of the smoking-neurons (Keep disgusted face expression)
- Removal of the smoking-neurons in the brain begins using brain science.
Step 3 : Emotion relaxation, thoracic respiration
- After the smoking-neurons have been disconnected, user will go through an emotional relaxation stage.
Step 4 : Real reward stage (Make & Keep smiling face)
- The false reward system from nicotine is now replaced with real reward system using brain science.
- You can see how your smoking urge changed over time through bar graphs and line graphs.
- The level of smoking urge can be seen in today, final, timely, daily, weekly, monthly data.